Monday, May 24, 2010

Last couple of weeks

Steve and I have started working out at least twice a week - usually three times - and it's really made a difference in my weight loss. Last week I lost 4 lbs and this week's loss is 3 lbs. This is a great improvement from the 1-2 lb loss I was experiencing. I'm down to 210 lbs this week - onederland is so close!

We've really been enjoying our late spring/early summer. Steve finished his MBA! And we celebrated with family by going to dinner the night of (four chicken wings for me) and going to SeaWorld the next day. I was able to enjoy SeaWorld without dying of exhaustion. The next weekend we hosted our cousin and her triplet boys and were able to enjoy the community pool and keep up with them. This past weekend we went to Weeki Wachee Springs and I wasn't too big for the water slides! I'm comfortable in my one piece bathing suit with board shorts and don't feel as self conscious about my body. I feel so free to do all these fun things!

No comments: